No Products in the Cart
The Airwrap Mesh Cot Liner is a cot bumper alternative and is one of the most trusted and popular nursery bedding essentials in Australia since 2006. Moderately padded to help parents protect their baby from knocks and from tangling in the cot framework. Air-permeable with vented corners for air to move.
Designed in Australia, the adjustable 2-sides cot liner mesh fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and is machine washable.
• Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
• Free from bumper ties
• Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
• Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
• Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
• Provides a visual shield
• Non-pillowy slimline construction
• Air-permeable/breathe-through materials (often miscalled 'breathable')
• Bumper alternative
• Machine washable
• Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and has solid ends
• Contains 2 adjustable cot liner mesh pieces
• Designed in Australia. Registered Design ®
Each pack contains:
2 x Side Pieces (to fit most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides)
Air-permeable polyester mesh, Cotton/Polyester trim
100% Polyester air-permeable mesh, polyester and cotton trim. Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry. Trim loose threads if they appear. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. Manufactured by The Little Linen Company, Oakleigh South, Victoria, Australia 3167. Made in China.
Remove or do not use if
• The fit is sagging.
• Cannot be fitted securely.
• Any of the materials are damaged or rough.
• Can be used as a climbing aid once your child can stand.
For more information and further fitting instructions, please visit www.littlelinen.com
Composition: Air-permeable polyester mesh technology with a polycotton trim.
Product Size: 2 sides cot liner mesh - each pack contains 2 x Side Pieces to fit most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides.
Remove or do not use if:
Manufactured by The Little Linen Company, Oakleigh South, Victoria, Australia 3167. Made in China.