No Products in the Cart
The Airwrap Cot Liner Mesh is a cot bumper alternative and is one of the most trusted and popular nursery bedding essentials in Australia since 2006. Moderately padded to help parents protect their baby from knocks and from tangling in the cot framework. Air-permeable with vented corners for air to move.
Designed in Australia, the adjustable 4 sides cot liner mesh fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and is machine washable.
• Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
• Free from bumper ties
• Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
• Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
• Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
• Provides a visual shield
• Non-pillowy slimline construction
• Air-permeable/breathe-through materials (often miscalled 'breathable')
• Bumper alternative
• Machine washable
• Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and has solid ends
• Available in 2 and 4 adjustable cot liner mesh pieces
• Designed in Australia. Registered Design ®
100% Polyester air permeable mesh, polyester and cotton trim.
Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry. Trim loose threads if they appear. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. Manufactured by The Little Linen Company, Oakleigh South, Victoria, Australia 3167. Made in China.